[FAmSCo] Meeting with Board

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 18:05:56 UTC 2011

Hello all! We need to organize ourselves regarding this meeting with
Board.

Em Ter, 2011-01-11 às 01:44 -0500, David Nalley escreveu:
> Hi FAmSCo - as I am sure you will see in the coming meeting notes from
> today's Board meeting we'd like to move our conversation with FAmSCo
> to next week. We'd prefer this occur on next Monday, and we will try
> and accommodate any time that works for you. If Monday isn't workable,
> please let us know. We know getting everyone together might be
> impossible, but we certainly want as many as possible.
>
> We want to focus on the following:
> What goals (out of the 15 in the list I sent you in the last email, or
> new goals you'd like to add to the list) FAmSCo thinks it (or
> Ambassadors in general) can reasonably accomplish in the next release
> or two. We are specifically interested in the goals you believe are
> both important to Fedora moving forward and for which you are willing
> to take a measure of ownership towards accomplishing.

This topic was set to be discussed in our meeting next Saturday but we
need to give David a reply until this Friday about which day is workable
for us, so he can plan the meeting in advance.

Next week seems good me, since we are going to discuss the goals this
Saturday. I can make it on Monday as proposed. I know this time will be
harder to get all members to attend but we can have the majority of us
there.

--
Igor Pires Soares
Fedora Ambassador (Brazil) - Member of FAmSCo