[FAmSCo] REMINDER: FAmSCo Meeting this Saturday 2011-1-15 !

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 18:19:58 UTC 2011

Hello fellow FAmSCo members!

Tomorrow 13:00 UTC we have our regular FAmSCo meeting at #fedora-meeting.

Our agenda is set [1] and we are going to focus on defining our
position on board-set goals for 2011 [2].
Do we need another ones?
Can we have some specific for Famsco? (we already do)
Can we get ownership of a high rank goal?
Any comments on the ranking?

After our meeting and discussion we gonna finalize those meeting notes
(I will make sure we do) and those of us present Monday on
board-meeting will transfer our views.

~π

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_agenda
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board_goals_2011