[FAmSCo] Ambassadors FAQ: review

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 00:02:20 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 5:35 AM, Igor Pires Soares <igorsoares at gmail.com> wrote:
> I did big a clean up on the Ambassadors FAQ [1] and answered the
> questions that had missing answers.
>
> I removed the question of the previous topic since we don't feel that is
> an appropriate question for our FAQ. Additionally, I added a question
> saying that other questions that are not listed there should be
> forwarded to FAmSCo or regional mentors.
>
> I would like Gerard and others to review the current FAQ content,
> specially those questions which were previously answered. Suggestions of
> new questions are also welcome.
>
> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors_FAQ

Awesome job Igor!

Just a small note. The section "I am leaving, what are the
formalities" can be omitted and redirect to a Leaving_Ambassadors_SOP
That's because it is more of a How to, rather that a QA...
Aside this the FAQ seems more or less complete :)

Let's give it till our next meeting (tomorrow) and then by Monday we
can announce its completion to Ambassadors ML

~π

--
Pierros Papadeas
PGP key: 0x6130DBF8