[FAmSCo] Status of some ticket triage

Max Spevack mspevack at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jan 15 23:07:23 UTC 2011

I took care of a bunch of Heherson's tickets:

* https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/ticket/107
* https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/ticket/117
* https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/ticket/119

I approved a FOSDEM request:

* https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/ticket/121

I approved two small budget requests:

* https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/ticket/116
* https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/ticket/106

Harish is taking care of LCA stuff:

* https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/ticket/109
* https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/ticket/118

=========

Two notes:

(1) Budget approvals shouldn't block on me.  Anything under $500 USD
that seems like a smart use of money, anyone on FAMSCO should feel free
to approve.  For stuff above $500 if you want my opinion, or the opinion
of someone on the Fedora Board, just ask.  Let's create a culture of
multiple people being smart with Fedora's budget, and not just one or
two people as blocks.  I trust Larry and the rest of FAMSCO to make
smart choices!

(2) There are a bunch of people who are getting reimbursed for expenses
in cash at FUDCon Tempe.  In the next week, I'll be getting all of that
documentation sorted out, and I'll Cc famsco on those emails.

--Max