[FAmSCo] air line discount for Fudcon Panama 2011

Neville A. Cross neville at taygon.com
Sat Jan 22 14:47:54 UTC 2011

What I got is the description of the agreement

TACA will give 15% discount on air fares for FUDCon Panamá 2011
This offers is valid for people arriving up to one week earlier that the
convention and leaving up to one week later. If there is a group
traveling together of 10 people or more, they will make an extra
discount.

Origins included in this discount are Miami, Guatemala, Honduras, El
Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Venezuela, Colombia, Peru and Brazil.

Discount will be valind only purshasing tickets at their web site[0] or
at their offices.

I was mistaken, I do not have the dicount code yet.

[0] http://www.taca.com

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217