[FAmSCo] FUDCon Panama subsidies decision meeting on March 15th

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 05:02:51 UTC 2011

Em Ter, 2011-03-15 às 23:42 -0500, Jared K. Smith escreveu:
> > I was looking for minutes, but I didn't found any. Any news on this
> > meeting?
>
> The logs are here:
>
> Minutes:
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fudcon-planning/2011-03-16/fudcon_panama-subsidies.2011-03-16-02.14.html
> Minutes (text):
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fudcon-planning/2011-03-16/fudcon_panama-subsidies.2011-03-16-02.14.txt
> Log:
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fudcon-planning/2011-03-16/fudcon_panama-subsidies.2011-03-16-02.14.log.html
>
> In short, we agreed to allocate around $5000 USD of subsidies in this
> meeting. We ended up allocating a bit more than that, but we did it
> knowing full well that there was general agreement among those
> involved in the meeting as to who should receive subsidies for travel.
>
> I've created a spreadsheet on Google Docs to help track the subsidies,
> and I'll be sending around a link to that spreadsheet tomorrow once
> I've cleaned it up a bit and double-checked the information.

First of all I'd like to apologize for messing up the meeting time. I
was not aware of daylight saving time in the US, but fortunately all
went well. :)

I would like to thank Jared for conducting this meeting. I'm glad to see
that we managed to make decisions consistently as a mature community.

We will decide the time and date for the next subsidy meeting on a next
FUDCon Panama meeting. I'll let you guys informed.

Regards,
--
Igor Pires Soares
Fedora Ambassador (Brazil) - Member of FAmSCo