[FAmSCo] Can we change meeting time/day and/or meeting frequency? (was Re: Trapped!)

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 16:22:55 UTC 2011

Hey, guys --

While I didn't get Gerard's message about the time change (I got the
proposal, I didn't get a confirmation, though I'm not much of a microblogger
user), it doesn't appear that I can make meetings on Saturday mornings as
early as they are for me (this morning's excuse: My wife changed the alarm
clock to wake her up for her class, much later than I needed to wake up).

I wanted to see if perhaps we can change the meeting day and time -- while
Neville and Igor are within a few hours of me and it may not work for them,
I am usually working until 11 p.m. US Pacific Time (now UTC -7 thanks to
daylight saving time) and can meet up to maybe three hours after that (2
a.m. same time). That may not work for others in this hemisphere, but if a
morning in Europe/afternoon in Asia works for others -- and if late evenings
work for Neville and Igor -- I'd like to see if that's OK. If not, I
completely understand.

If we can't change the time and day, I'll try to make meetings in the
future, but it will be difficult.

Also, depending on the volume of items to discuss, I am wondering if we
could meet on a bi-weekly basis, once every two weeks instead of once a
week, sorting out other issues on the IRC channel and on the mailing list
between meetings. Thoughts?

I'm going to catch up on the logs now.

Larry Cafiero