[FAmSCo] Conduct Violation

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 13:46:42 UTC 2011

Em Qua, 2011-03-30 às 09:10 +0200, Joerg Simon escreveu:
> On 03/30/2011 01:32 AM, Igor Pires Soares wrote:
> > His blog does seem correctly aggregated on Planet Fedora.
> > I'm not seeing the post about Windows on the Fedora category anymore,
> > what indicates that he corrected it. Regarding the post about Flash
> > Player I don't see the problem with it, since it contains basically the
> > same information of our wiki page. It contains a Flash logo, what we
> > could advise him not to use anymore, but not a huge issue IMHO.
>
> If you think the candidate is ready to present and speak in the name of
> the Fedora Project - this is what Ambassdors is do  (it is not about
> himself and his ego) please consider together a change of the conduct
> and forbidden items.
>
> I just act on the facts not on personal opinion. And it is not me who
> makes a big deal out of it!

I'm not issuing an personal opinion about if he's ready or not either.
I'll leave that one to his mentor, since she knows the situation better.
I'm just reporting that Manuel worked to solve the problem and correctly
aggregated his blog.

--
Igor Pires Soares
Fedora Ambassador (Brazil) - Member of FAmSCo