[FAmSCo] FAD @ 12th Free Software International Forum

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Wed May 11 18:06:29 UTC 2011

Em Qua, 2011-05-11 às 10:36 -0400, Pierros Papadeas escreveu:
> >> Basically when I wrote "this event" I meant FISL
> >
> > I wrote to Max a few months ago about this but did not get a reply from
> > him. The actions that depended of the local team are done, we now need
> > to get people there to represent Fedora and make the FAD happen.
> >
> > From the last meeting I recall Pierros saying that it is ok to use
> > budget to organize a FAD, but CommArch might want to say a word on this
> > as well.
>
> It is totally Ok to allocate budget (~1000 USD) for FAD, please
> proceed with wiki page creation so we can have some estimates and give
> the sign-off

The costs are placed on a spreadsheet linked on ticket #161 [1].

Total travel subsidies are around 2,000 USD, so we might have to cut it
in half by funding the cheaper tickets since the appropriated amount is
around 1,000 USD. That can be done, although it's not optimal. A cut
would put us on ~800 USD.

The media budget on the spreadsheet is for the Fedora 15 time frame
(ticket #178 [2]), not only for FISL. I don't know if we can provide
that amount at once, but if we can't I can split the ticket into one
media ticket specific for FISL and other for Fedora 15 time frame.

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/ticket/161
[2] https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/ticket/178

Regards,
--
Igor Pires Soares
Fedora Ambassador (Brazil) - Member of FAmSCo