[FAmSCo] Famsco survey ready

Gerard Braad gbraad at fedoraproject.org
Sun May 15 11:26:48 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 11:25 AM, Neville A. Cross <neville at taygon.com> wrote:
> I want a last minute review, to see if we are okey with the survey or if
> there is anything else to incluse, something to exclude ...any comments?

Just reviewed it. Mostly corrected typos...

Q3
> This section explore what ambassadors do and how they feel the support for their activities
Might suggest to rephrase this line as it structure confuses.

> Securing swag and media for the event
an event. the event would specify a specific one, which is not given
in the question ;-)

> personally
face-to-face or in real life ;-P

Q4
> Need more support in some issues
Need more support with some issues or in some areas

Q5
> What kind of support is the most urgent for you? *
leave 'the' out. What kind of support or resource are most important to you?

> exceute
execute

> Schdule
schedule

> Presentation,
Presentations

Q8, Q9
> Which of the following statements you feel is the most related to your role as ambassador
is most related to (Q8)... will be most beneficial (Q9)

> infraestructure
infrastructure

> responsabilities
responsibilities