[FAmSCo] Our performance in #263

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 6 09:35:09 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have just updated https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/ticket/263 and I'd
like to take the opportunity to express my disappointed about our
performance in this ticket.

According to our meeting logs we discussed this twice [1 + 2] before it
was brought up again in the last meeting. And as it is a request from
the LATAM community, I think that Igor and Neville should take care of
it. At least one of you even was assigned an action item.

In the light of this event I'd like to remind *all* FAmSCo members: If
you take over something, please make sure to do it. We cannot risk
disappointing our community.

I know everybody is busy and people forget something or simply fail from
time to time, but I think we really should try to avoid this whenever
possible.

Thanks,
Christoph

[1]