[FAmSCo] Transition to the new FAmSCo election guidelines

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 17 08:03:56 UTC 2012

Am Donnerstag, den 12.04.2012, 23:53 -0300 schrieb Igor Pires Soares:

> I prefer option #3 because we were elected to a full year
> term and IMHO the ideal solution involves not to change the rules while
> the game is being played, neither to touch an election previously made.

I see your point, but personally I think the change in the group
eligible voters justifies a change, even during the game.

Any other opinions from people who have not expressed their views yet? I
would like to sort this out ASAP because we have a lot of work to do in
the next meeting.

Kind regards,
Christoph