[FAmSCo] money money money

Christoph Wickert cwickert at fedoraproject.org
Wed Feb 15 15:50:28 UTC 2012

Hi Harish,

3 weeks ago we had a meeting about the budget. You promised to look into
the numbers and update
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Community_Architecture_expenses

Unfortunately nothing has happened since then. Currently FAmSCo does not
know how much money we have - if any. Additionally, the new fiscal year
is about to begin in 2 weeks, but we don't have any info about the 2013
budget. We cannot any budget decisions atm and this means FAmSCo is not
operational.

And then there is the issue of the CLT sponsorship. No updates within
the last 2 weeks from you either. Both tickets sum up to 2500 EUR, this
is quite a huge amount of money and the CLT people really need it. CLT
2012 is in about 2 weeks.

I cannot believe nobody is able to figure out what went wrong with the
payments. Please give us feedback ASAP.

Kind regards,
Christoph