[FAmSCo] Budget information, updates.

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Wed Jul 25 16:49:05 UTC 2012

On 07/25/2012 12:42 PM, Jiri Eischmann wrote:
> Robyn Bergeron píše v Út 24. 07. 2012 v 10:09 -0400:
>
>> To that end, I have put together a wiki page of a Draft/Projected FY13
>> budget here, in an effort to project what we may or may not be missing:
>>
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Accounting/DraftFY13
> Hi Robyn,
> I'd like to have a Fedora booth at LinuxCon Europe in Barcelona as we
> already spoke about that. Last year, we had a shared Red Hat & Fedora
> booth, so there were virtually no expenses for Fedora. On the other
> hand, this year, I have no control over the Red Hat presence at the
> conference and you suggested Fedora has its own booth.
> We'd definitely need a budget for that, though. Is it still possible to
> get some and add the event to the list?
I don't see why not - though I'll add that for LinuxCon NA, we have a
free booth, and so I wonder if they'd be willing to get us a free booth
in Barcelona as well.

If they can't, we can add it to the page, and have more there for me to
say, "Yo, need more money, this isn't enough." :)

I'll ping them and see if that's an option, since I'm already talking to
them.