[FAmSCo] Nominate yourself for FAmSCo NOW

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Sat May 12 20:05:42 UTC 2012

Em Qui, 2012-05-10 às 19:41 +0200, Christoph Wickert escreveu:
> Hi,
>
> I think pretty much all of us want to run for FAmSCo again, so please
> nominate yourself now at
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_election_2012_F18_nominations
>
> The nomination period will remain open until 2012-05-15 23:59:59 UTC.

Since I was already reelected on previous elections I'm not going to run
this time again. It seems a good time for renovation under the new
election rules and certainly the members of next term will make good use
of the improved guidelines we approved.

Those two terms I served were a great experience for me. I hope that the
work I've done as a FAmSCo member will reflect somehow in a healthier
and improved community in the short and long term. Now I'm looking
forward to see an enthusiastic and committed new FAmSCo elected!

Regards,
--
Igor Pires Soares
Fedora Ambassador (Brazil) - Member of FAmSCo