[FAmSCo] Nominate yourself for FAmSCo NOW

Zoltan Hoppar hopparz at gmail.com
Mon May 14 08:36:37 UTC 2012

Hi,

I think I have to leave out this cycle, I'm not going to run this
time. I would like to nominate next time, but right now my personal
life is temporarily upside down. However, I pay attention to the
upcoming Famsco work, and still try build more stronger local
community - and lots of tasks are still awaiting here too. I will
bring new contributors to the upcoming Fudcon EMEA, and hopefully I
can be active Famsco member again for the next cycle.

Regards,

Zoltan Hoppar

2012/5/14 Neville A. Cross <neville at taygon.com>:
> On Thu, 2012-05-10 at 19:41 +0200, Christoph Wickert wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I think pretty much all of us want to run for FAmSCo again, so please
>> nominate yourself now at
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_election_2012_F18_nominations
>>

> I have been checking who are nominating thenselves, but I am not going
> to run this time. I feel that I am worn out and also I have a baby on
> the way. I want to take a break and keep my contributions a bit lower
> for a time. I still will be making release event. I have plans for a FAD
> this year and FUDCON next year.
>
> Best regards
>

> --
> Neville