[FAmSCo] [Ambassadors] Discussion: revoking ambassador status

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Thu Mar 20 15:46:46 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

<snipped>

I accidentally found on wiki that we have set some rules for removing
Ambassadors membership since 2011 [1].
They should be good amendments to our current proposed solution.
Ambassadors membership needs to be removed 6 months after FAS accounts
goes to inactive state.

Kind regards,
Tuan

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Ambassadors/MembershipService&oldid=258448#Removal_Process_for_Ambassador.27s_Membership