[FAmSCo] New meeting time?

Neville A. Cross yn1v at taygon.com
Tue Nov 18 17:06:19 UTC 2014

El 2014-11-18 10:31, Christoph Wickert escribió:
>> 15:00 UTC works for me.
>
> Unfortunately it hardly works for me. I mean, it could make it, but
> 16:00 UTC is definitely better for me.
>
> Frankly speaking I am a bit surprised you guys changed the meeting
> time without a proper vote. I'm not sure we should change the meeting
> time now. We are almost at the end of the term and the new FAmSCo will
> have to look for look for a new slot anyway.
>
> If we are to change the time, let us please do it right. That means
> - have a vote
> - update http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_meetings
> - update https://apps.fedoraproject.org/calendar/ambassadors/
> - make a proper announcement on ambassadors list.

I am lost. As there was comment about changing the time, I was waiting
to have a formal communication about the new time. I can do both, but I
prefer 16:00 UTC

Today, I connected before 16:00UTC just to find out that the meeting was
ending :-(

I appreciate the comments of Christoph regarding proper process, but if
we fail to that, at least can we clear which is the meeting time. I also
agree with Christoph regarding that we are going to change time anyway
due new members elections, or other changes.

Best regards

Neville