[FAmSCo] About purging Ambassadors' list from India

Kushal Das kushaldas at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 08:46:28 UTC 2014

Hi all,

As of now we have 33 accounts in the Ambassador group from India, upon
looking at those accounts closely I made a list of the FAS accounts
which are not activate in Fedora project. Personally I do know that
none of these names are actively participating in any Fedora related
events/work. I used fedora_active_user.py script to confirm.

I am proposing that we remove these accounts from the Ambassador
group. We did similar kind of work back in 2009 which reduced the list
of Ambassadors in India to 33 from 140 (iirc). If anyone wants to come
back to the Ambassador group, they can always follow the guidelines.
None of these accounts went through any mentorship as I know.

Note: I am the only active mentor of Ambassador group who lives in India.

List of FAS accounts
-----------------------------

aks
amani
ankur
buggz
chakarobortydipanjan
dilipkhanolkar
hakmn
hsiplabs
jatin
jranand
kevinverma
kishan
maxudit007
pankaj4u4m
rohit01
sbjoshi
siddhart
yevlempy

Details from fedora_active_user script

./fedora_active_user.py --user aks
Last login in FAS:
   aks 2014-04-05
ERROR:active-user:query returned no rows

$ ./fedora_active_user.py --user amani
Last login in FAS:
   amani 2014-07-23
ERROR:active-user:query returned no rows

$ ./fedora_active_user.py --user ankur
Last login in FAS:
   ankur 2011-11-30
ERROR:active-user:query returned no rows

$ ./fedora_active_user.py --user buggz
Last login in FAS:
   buggz 2011-11-01
ERROR:active-user:query returned no rows

$ ./fedora_active_user.py --user chakarobortydipanjan
Last login in FAS:
ERROR:active-user:'last_seen'

$ ./fedora_active_user.py --user dilipkhanolkar
Last login in FAS:
   dilipkhanolkar 2013-09-22
ERROR:active-user:query returned no rows

./fedora_active_user.py --user hakmn
Last login in FAS:
   hakmn 2011-11-01
Last action on koji:
Last package update on bodhi:
   No activity found on bodhi
Last actions performed according to fedmsg:

$ ./fedora_active_user.py --user hsiplabs
Last login in FAS:
   hsiplabs 2011-11-29
ERROR:active-user:query returned no rows

$ ./fedora_active_user.py --user jatin
Last login in FAS:
   jatin 2014-07-15
ERROR:active-user:query returned no rows

$ ./fedora_active_user.py --user jranand
Last login in FAS:
   jranand 2011-11-04
ERROR:active-user:query returned no rows

$ ./fedora_active_user.py --user kevinverma
Last login in FAS:
   kevinverma 2012-08-17
ERROR:active-user:query returned no rows

$ ./fedora_active_user.py --user kishan
Last login in FAS:
   kishan 2013-07-06
ERROR:active-user:query returned no rows

$ ./fedora_active_user.py --user maxudit007
Last login in FAS:
   maxudit007 2013-09-29
ERROR:active-user:query returned no rows

$ ./fedora_active_user.py --user pankaj4u4m
Last login in FAS:
   pankaj4u4m 2011-11-29
ERROR:active-user:query returned no rows

 ./fedora_active_user.py --user rohit01
Last login in FAS:
   rohit01 2012-11-20
ERROR:active-user:query returned no rows

$ ./fedora_active_user.py --user sbjoshi
Last login in FAS:
   sbjoshi 2011-11-29
ERROR:active-user:query returned no rows

$ ./fedora_active_user.py --user siddhart
Last login in FAS:
   siddhart 2013-03-29
ERROR:active-user:query returned no rows

$ ./fedora_active_user.py --user yevlempy
Last login in FAS:
   yevlempy 2014-04-10
Last action on koji:
Last package update on bodhi:
   No activity found on bodhi
Last actions performed according to fedmsg:
  - yevlempy moved to position 1037 on the badges leaderboard on
2014-03-19 08:51:03
  - yevlempy has been awarded the "Tadpole with Legs" badge on
2014-03-19 08:50:59
  - yevlempy moved to position 853 on the badges leaderboard on
2014-01-07 11:20:51
  - yevlempy has been awarded the "Egg" badge on 2014-01-07 11:20:48
  - yevlempy moved to position 831 on the badges leaderboard on
2014-01-07 08:01:10
  - yevlempy has been awarded the "Tadpole" badge on 2014-01-07 08:01:07
  - yevlempy moved to position 935 on the badges leaderboard on
2014-01-07 07:30:02
  - yevlempy has been awarded the "Embryo" badge on 2014-01-07 07:30:00
  - yevlempy moved to position 937 on the badges leaderboard on
2013-12-13 12:06:20
  - yevlempy has been awarded the "Ambassador" badge on 2013-12-13 12:06:18

Kushal
--
CPython Core Developer
http://fedoraproject.org