[FAmSCo] giannisk's meeting titled "FAmSCo 2016-03-02" ended in #fedora-meeting-2

Giannis Konstantinidis giannis at konstantinidis.cc
Tue Mar 8 00:50:08 UTC 2016

Hey Christoph,

>     On March 2, 2016 at 10:19 PM Christoph Wickert
> <christoph.wickert at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>     Excuse me Giannis, but this morning (means 8 hours before the meeting)
>     I sent a mails to famsco@ and two to you directly.

We were not informed that you were going to miss that meeting, either. That was
the case.

>     You mean like three weeks ago, right?

Election results were announced on December 15th. The committee held its first
meeting on January 13th.

>     I told you I won't be able to make it to the meetings three weeks ago.
>     Tuanta did the same a few days ago. IIRC he, too mentioned it earlier.

But there was not indication that we should find another time and/or date. Until
very recently.

>     Seriously? You want to dissolve the current committee before trying
>     out a new meeting time and talking to the members who cannot make it
>     to the meeting?

That's not what I said! Have a closer look at the logs.

--
Giannis Konstantinidis

giannis at konstantinidis.cc
http://konstantinidis.cc