Are you being heard?

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Wed Aug 5 19:50:36 UTC 2009

They do give as much time as they can without a doubt. But brainstorming has been around for a while and worse. Now, with Konqueror opening brainstorming causes Konqueror to crash. Worse the crashing with Konqueror is a known issue since the last release candidate. And it was not fixed before the release of 4.3 stable. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

Eli

On Wednesday 05 August 2009 21:28:51 Anne Wilson wrote:
> You've often heard me say that  KDE developers do give as much time as they
> can,  and that feature requests should be reported on bugzilla.  Well, it
> seems we've reached the situation where there has been a flood of reports,
> some genuine bugs, some wishes reported as bugs, and some straightforward
> feature requests reported.  That means that triage has got completely out of
> hand, so a new experiment is being tried.  Take a look at
> http://brainstorm.forum.kde.org

believed to be clean.