Can't access korganizer

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 14 11:44:27 UTC 2009

Power problems in the village are not entirely fixed, and may be related to
this problem.

This morning I am unable to access korganizer from my netbook.  KWallet is
open.  Korgac keeps telling me that it doesn't exist.  Kontact crashes if I
try to pull it up.  If I go to the server box the file is there.   I have made
a new entry and re-saved it, all working directly on the server box.

Can anyone suggest steps for troubleshooting this one?  Thanks