File a bug against what?

José Matos jamatos at fc.up.pt
Wed Feb 18 23:49:52 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 18 February 2009 22:41:06 Anne Wilson wrote:
> I did see it in other things, but it was worst in kmail.  You couldn't even
> carry on reading the next message until it had gone, and sometimes the
> pauses were so long that I was almost convinced that it was a cumulative
> leak somewhere - then I'd get a message out immediately, so that theory
> didn't hold.

Just as Marcelo the only problems are with kontact (kmail view) and during
that "time off" I can change and work with other applications.

> Since I changed the rendering I've only had pauses of up to 2-3 seconds,
> with most mail going straight out.

My laptop has an ATI, I am using the radeon driver with KMS (kernel mode
setting) enabled but with the graphical effects disabled.

So somehow this is orthogonal to the Intel driver issue.

--
José Abílio