weird artifact appearing in my upper right screen

John5342 john5342 at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 21 20:14:54 UTC 2009

2009/2/21 Claude Jones <cjoneslists at tehogeeservices.com>

> On Sat February 21 2009 10:24:10 am Tejas Dinkar wrote:
> > Did you enable the 'Show FPS' desktop effect in PLasma?
>
> I'm not near the machine, but I'll check when I get home

Think i know whats causing things. I tried using the FPS effect a while back
and it didnt work so i disabled it again. Tried it now and it does work and
looks exactly like the screenshot. My guess is that you also enabled it at
some point, it also didnt work but didnt disable it again. Now it suddenly
works and it magically appears and nobody knows what it is.

For the record i am also using nvidia and if i remember right there was an
nvidia driver update a couple of days ago so FPS working could be that or
perhaps a change in kde/update in qt

--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary and
those who don't...