Automatic upgrade - incomplete kde?

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Thu Jun 25 08:43:41 UTC 2009

I've just checked over at download.fedora.redhat.com

and using the example of iptables

Current version f10 is:
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/releases/10/Everything/i386/os/Packages/iptables-1.4.1.1-2.fc10.i386.rpm

Current version f11 is:
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/releases/11/Everything/i386/os/Packages/iptables-1.4.3.1-1.fc11.i586.rpm

So I need to ask from where you got iptables? Have you set priorities in the repo files?

One of the things that you can try to do is an example run

rpm -e --nodeps --justdb iptables iptables-ipv6

This won't break your system, but it will remove package reference from the rpm database. Then try:

yum install iptables iptables-ipv6

Eli

believed to be clean.