Copying... stack is annoying.

Linuxguy123 linuxguy123 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 16:03:24 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-05-13 at 10:56 -0500, Rex Dieter wrote:
> Linuxguy123 wrote:
> >  The Copying window stack
> > does disappear after a bit, but there doesn't seem to be a way to make
> > it disappear under my control.
>
> One thing you can do is
> Click the (I) to immediately close/hide the stack

What do you mean by the "I" ?  If its the leftmost icon in the window
header, that suspends the download.

Furthermore, once you hide the window stack, how do you get it back if
you need it ?  It would be nice if they presented themselves as an item
in the system tray the same way that applications do in the task
manager.

> > All in all, I find this behavior annoying. Is there a way to change it
> > with different settings ?
>
> Not that I'm aware.

Interesting.

Thanks for the reply, Rex.