amarok-2.1 post-beta2 in kde-redhat/testing

John5342 john5342 at googlemail.com
Tue May 19 13:36:59 UTC 2009

2009/5/19 Jaroslav Reznik <jreznik at redhat.com>:
> Seems to be working quite well but Amarok is still skipping some tracks (and
> yes, these track should be ok as it playes 2-4 seconds from it before skipping
> and could be played alone).
>
> I don't know how to get some important debug info... In attachment there's
> debug (amarok --debug)... First track is ok, second skipped, next is OK.
>
> Jaroslav

Amarok kept skipping tracks for me too. sometimes before it even
started playing. Other times after a number of seconds. Forget where I
read it but it is a known issue when the now playing applet it running
on the desktop. Running without the applet does seem to fix it for me
(I use shortcut keys anyway so no loss for me).

--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary
and those who don't...