KMess rpm?

Florian Sievert floriansievert at phobeus.de
Wed May 27 20:37:07 UTC 2009

Hi Diego,
> Unfortunately it cannot authenticate in the server. I thought that maybe
> some authentication-related dependency could be missing, I searched for
> the dependencies:
> http://kmess.org/board/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3635
> and I found that I was missing qca-ossl package.

That's stange. In fact in the thread you give, the developer is saying
that this is a build requirement, not a runtime requirement. Did I get
your correct, that it works, if you install "qca-ossl"? In fact I would
expect the package called "qca2-ossl", but ... I am pushing a new
version with the package as requirements and will play with mock
tomorrow a little bit.
> I tried to take a look at the spec file but the link you provided asks
> for password...

Sorry, forget to post. Simple use "guest" as username and use an empty
password. Additionally I uploaded the srpms to the repository location.

Best regards,
Florian