KMess rpm?

Laurent Rineau laurent.rineau__fedora at normalesup.org
Thu May 28 14:34:28 UTC 2009

Le Thursday 28 May 2009 15:19:26, Diego a écrit :
> > I wonder why its features have not been integrated in Kopete! :-(
>
> http://amroth.coldshock.net/kmess/blog/kmess-features/hello-worlplanet/#com
>ment-27

I disagree. If the plugin interface of Kopete is not sufficient, it can be
extended.

Anyway. a lot of features of KMess are independent from the protocol. As for
MSN specific stuffs, KMess and Kopete MSN plugin could use a common library,
for the features they can share, and KMess would only extend that with
features that could not be added to the Kopete plugin.

--
Laurent Rineau
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LaurentRineau