kde-4.3.3 in kde-testing repo, updates-testing asap

Colin J Thomson - G6AVK colin at g6avk.demon.co.uk
Thu Nov 12 21:10:29 UTC 2009

On Thursday 12 November 2009 20:57:55 Rex Dieter wrote:
> Eli Wapniarski wrote:
> > If its a feature, I didn't know about it until today. However, the
> > key combination should not make the browser crash.
> >
> > How to reproduce the problem...
> >
> > First, open up a few tabs.
> > If you [ctrl][tab] from the first tab, nothing happnes. After
> > clicking on another tab and then press on [ctrl][tab].. oops :(.
>
> Still nothing here

Or here, I tested with my "test account" also and this key combo is not
setup at all as default AFAIK. Normally tab moving in Konq is:

Ctrl > Shift > left/right keys

Good work with 4.3.3 btw, thanks to all involved :)

Colin
--
Fedora Rawhide > Fedora release 12 (Constantine)
Registered Linux user number #342953