kde-4.3.3 to stable updates, kde-4.3.75 to rawhide

Martin Kho lists.kho at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 22:34:56 UTC 2009

[snip]

> Builds for 4.3.75 have been sent off for everything except for kdebindings.
>  For those who like to watch buildsystems cry:
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=1827790

Hi,
Thanks for the exciting work. Not sure if you already want feedback on this
one - it's still pre, pre, pre alpha -, but installing it sucks in a lot of
devel and a few i686 packages (kdelibs, kdepim?). I've installed it on a
x86_64 system. So the build systems not only cried, but they also have choked
:-)

Martin Kho