KDE 4.3.1 is the poop ! (rekonq)

Ryan Rix phrkonaleash at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 20:38:38 UTC 2009

Linuxguy123 wrote:
>> Have you tried rekonq?  I've only tried it briefly, but I did like it.
>
> You, my dear, are an angel !   Thanks for enlightening me about rekonq.
> It doesn't crash on some of my fav websites like konq does.  And its the
> same as konq.  Fabulous.

It's missing a few features (access keys, adblock filter, to name a few)
that keep me on konq right now. But rekonq definitely shows some hope
here...

--
Ryan Rix
(623)-826-0051

Please refrain from mailing me directly in replies, I am subsribing
via GMane NNTP. Thank you.

Fortune:
Whistler's mother is off her rocker.

http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://identi.ca/phrkonaleash
XMPP: phrkonaleash at gmail.com          | MSN: phrkonaleash at yahoo.com
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  PhrkOnLsh at irc.freenode.net/#srcedit,#teensonlinux,#plugaz and
      countless other FOSS channels.