KMail forwarding

Timothy Murphy gayleard at eircom.net
Fri Sep 4 19:35:53 UTC 2009

Anne Wilson wrote:

>> Okay. I see a difference between the amount of options in the menu-item
>> Forward (Message -> Forward) - only shows the option "With Custom
>> Template" - and the button Forward, which lists "As Attachment",
>> "Inline", "Redirect" and "With Custom Template". Why is this different?
>>
> Wow!  I've never seen that before - I always use the button, which I
> configured to forward Inline.

Do you mean that when you press the Forward button
it automatically forwards inline?
How do you configure it to do that?
I see a tiny down-arrow in the bottom right-hand corner
of the Forward button, which I managed to hit once,
and which gave me a choice of options including Inline;
but I cannot get hit it again.
"Forward" adds the forwarded message as a text attachment.

I have created another button Inline in my toolbar
which has the desired effect, so I have 2 buttons, Forward and Inline.
Is that what you meant?

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net