Changing printer settings

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Wed Feb 10 18:45:09 UTC 2010

On Fedora 11 one of our users was able to change printer settings via
the KDE System Settings ->  Printer Configuration interface.  Now on F12
when they try to apply changes they get CUPS client-error-forbidden
errors. Is this a lack of policykit integration error?

Also, with KDE4.4 I'm getting:

The service 'Printer Configuration' does not provide an interface
'KCModule' with keyword
'system-config-printer-kde/system-config-printer-kde.py'

I'll restart KDE to see if that helps the above.

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion at cora.nwra.com