kmid2 help

Petrus de Calguarium kwhiskerz at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 03:12:15 UTC 2010

Next, I tried timidity with pulseaudio and I got sound! It worked very well, no
crackling, good sound, metronome and progress bar worked, as did the lyrics
indicator.

I used the standard timidity command that is programmed into kmidi2, without adding
any further arguments.

Earlier, I had tried timidity with alsa and the standard arguments, as programmed
into kmidi2, but got no sound, even though it was obviously playing. Also, I had
tried to start timidity from the command line, but nothing happened at all (I typed
timidity, followed by a carriage return).