KOffice cross compilation

LukasT.dev@gmail.com lukast.dev at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 09:54:13 UTC 2009

Hello,

I'm Krita developer, which is KDE graphics program, it is part of KOffice. I
would like to use cross compiler from FC11 to cross-compile KOffice for Windows.
Mainly Krita, but I will try to compile full KOffice.

I would like to ask you for help. I'm pretty much newbie in this area.
I managed to cross-compile the tictactoe example from [1]
So far I noticed that there is Qt package in repositaries

mingw32-qt.noarch
mingw32-qt-qmake

So I suppose I don't have to build Qt.

I need to build:
kdelibs 4.2.x at least
kdebase/runtime 4.2.x
kdepimlibs 4.2.x
lcms 1.18
libeigen 2.0
libexiv 0.16
libqimageblitz

I'm using 32 bit system. Have you got idea how to build kdelibs and basically
any cmake based project?

Thanks
Lukas Tvrdy
[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Using_the_Windows_cross-