Mac OS X cross-compiler coming soon to a Fedora near you (or maybe not?)

Erik van Pienbroek erik at vanpienbroek.nl
Fri Jun 19 21:31:56 UTC 2009

Op vrijdag 19-06-2009 om 22:20 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Richard
W.M. Jones:
> On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 11:13:17PM +0200, Erik van Pienbroek wrote:
> > The darwinx-sdk package has been adjusted so that the SRPM only contains
> > the Mac OS X 10.5 SDK archive instead of the entire XCode suite.
>
> I'm not sure I understand what the difference is...

The darwinx-sdk package was initially using the XCode image (about 1GB)
as Source0 in the .spec file (and the Mac OS X 10.5 SDK was extracted
from that image during the %build phase). This resulted in the .src.rpm
being over 1GB in size. Now I've changed that so the Mac OS X 10.5 SDK
is used as Source0 instead of the entire XCode image (resulting in
an .src.rpm of 50MB in size). The resulting binary RPM is still the
same.

> ...but anyway
> what is the licensing like on each file?  Can you run a script
> over them and gives us some figures, like:
>
>   GPLv2+   20 headers
>   APSL 1.0 15 headers
> ?

If such a script exists, sure