ocamlfind with ming32

David Crawshaw David.Crawshaw at nicta.com.au
Tue May 19 11:51:46 UTC 2009

Hello,

I have always had amazing success with mingw cross compilers
(I use it for SQLiteJDBC), and when I saw the ocaml packages, I
had to give them a go. Attempts at simple 'hello world' style
applications seem to work, but I would like to reuse my ocamlfind
build process for a more complex application.

There does not seem to be an ocamlfind binary installed by the
mingw findlib package, and it isn't obvious to me how to use the
normal ocamlfind binary with the mingw ocaml. Have I missed
something in my ignorance of findlib, or is this work unfinished?

Thank you for putting so much work into this. Cross compilers
are incredibly difficult to set up, but so useful once going. Having
a set of packages is wonderful.

d.