[Fedora-spins] Approved Spins for F10 Beta and branching off the spin-kickstarts repo

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Mon Aug 11 18:34:48 UTC 2008

Although also the feature freeze, these are the spins approved for
F10-Beta, and are thus going to be composed. Given a certain set of
conditions to be met in advance, of which all the spin maintainers have
been notified, these are the spins that are going to be composed:

fedora-livecd-desktop-default.ks
fedora-livecd-education-math.ks
fedora-livecd-kde.ks
fedora-livecd-xfce.ks
fedora-livedvd-games.ks

Spins in the spin-kickstarts GIT repository which will not be composed
as of yet, awaiting certain conditions to be met, are:

fedora-livecd-broffice.org.ks
   * Note: awaiting review by the Spin SIG which will happen tomorrow,
     by me
fedora-livedvd-developer.ks
   * Feature Page lacking
fedora-livedvd-electronic-lab.ks
   * Feature page lacking

August 19th, during whatever is daytime for me, I'll be branching off
the spin-kickstarts GIT repository into F-10-Beta, from which the
F-10-Beta images will be composed. Development can continue in the
master branch, which is the branch that moves with rawhide.

Note that _any_ questions can be asked on this list and will be answered
promptly as I'm watching this list like a hawk, so if you have any
questions regarding the process, the required Feature pages, and
whatnot, please _do_ ask.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip