[Fedora-spins] Privacy Spin

Jonathan Roberts jonrob at fedoraproject.org
Wed Aug 13 15:09:54 UTC 2008

Hey,

Is anyone interested in putting together a Fedora spin that comes with
Tor + Privoxy fully preconfigured and turned on for all the internet
apps that can use it in a default Fedora spin?

Been doing some reading on this as part of my internship, and I think it
would be a cool addition to our list of spins. Will happily do the leg
work myself on it but I probably won't get the time to do it until
September, so maybe I'll see about doing it at FUDCon if anyone was
interested in joining me. Can't imagine it would take *that* long.

Best wishes,

Jon