[Fedora-spins] Meeting reminder

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Mon Feb 16 15:30:32 UTC 2009

Later today, from 17:00 to 18:00 UTC, the Spins SIG is having a meeting.

Besides the continuing effort to improve the details in our
documentation, our agenda shows a few spins ready for our review.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Spins_Ready_For_SIG

Additionally, with the Education spin, now in Spins_Ready_For_Wrangler,
there's the use of --excludedocs and --instLangs options to %packages
that we need form an opinion on (and put in our guidelines accordingly).

If you have something to say on either of these subjects, please be
around for the meeting, or let us know what you think through the
mailing list.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip