[Fedora-spins] Spins SIG Meeting(s) / Agenda!

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Wed Jan 14 15:36:29 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 15:57:05 +0100,
  Jeroen van Meeuwen <kanarip at kanarip.com> wrote:

> From my opinion, we shouldn't go past the 4GiB magic boundary as far as
> the official Fedora Project releases are concerned, even though we can
> (once the patch to livecd-tools works). Maybe we should take this up for
> a vote, and maybe if we vote positively we need to take it up with FESCo
> see what they think. Or we take it up with FESCo right-away, I don't
> know.

Unfortunately the ordering of meetings is wrong. The last FESCO meeting
before the freeze is this Friday which is before your meeting. It might
be worth running it by them to see if they will defer to the Spins SIG or
if they have their own opinion.
There is also the option to try it tentatively for the alpha and gather
feedback.
I was planning on being available for the FESCO meeting, if you want I can add
this topic to the agenda?