[Fedora-spins] Requesting Approval for Fedora EDU Spin

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Fri Jan 16 18:54:51 UTC 2009

Hi everybody,

I'd like to request technical approval for a new Spin for F11 on behalf
of the Education SIG. As you may know, we've had an "education-math"
spin for F10 around, but for the new release, we've worked out
completely new concept, and that's why we'd like to withdraw the old
spin and replace it with a new one.

I've already drafted up a kickstart file, which is available here [1].

It's pretty much complete right now, but it might be that we'd like to
add the one or other app within the next few days or so. Nevertheless, I
thought it would be a good idea to bring this up before the meeting.

If you're searching for further information, we've also got a wiki page
around: [2]

Best Regards,
Sebastian Dziallas

[1] http://sdz.fedorapeople.org/kickstart/livecd-education.ks