[Fedora-spins] Current (Fedora 10) Spins

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Wed Jan 21 10:57:02 UTC 2009

I'd like a review of the pages for the current (Fedora 10) spins,
bearing in mind that:

1) For Fedora 11, a $name_Spin page should be created from the
Spins_New_Spin_Page_Template, and added to Category:Incomplete_Spins

2) Maintainers need to be notified their spin now has a different page,
and some details need to be filled out

3) Maintainers will need to get familiar with the Spins_Process as we
have approved it, so that they know what to do when they think their
Spins page is ready for review and such. Obviously this should just be
little effort since these spins have been approved before, but
nonetheless we'd like to stick with the process until we've figured out
a more efficient way to deal with recurring releases for a given Spin.

Below is a summary of current spins and new spins requests for Fedora
11, and if we all agree on the $name_Spin naming convention for wiki
pages, that's what we're going to use.

== Current (Fedora 10) Spins ==

I've copied the contents of the BrOffice.org page into the new Spins
Page for that Spin, just to give an example.

=== Fedora AOS ===

* New page already created at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/AOS_Spin

=== Fedora BrOffice.Org ===

* Old page at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/BrOffice.orgSpin
* New page should be at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BrOffice.org_Spin
(sample exists in the new location)
* Maintainer (igor) to be notified of the change.

=== Fedora Desktop ===

* Permanent Spin

=== Fedora Education Math ===

* Moved into Fedora Education for Fedora 11

=== Fedora KDE ===

* Permanent Spin

=== Fedora XFCE ===

* Old page at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Xfce/XfceLive
* New page should be at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/XFCE_Spin
* Maintainer(s) should be notified

=== Fedora Developer ===

* Old page unknown
* New page should be at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Developer_Spin
* Maintainer(s) should be notified (Developer SIG at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Development)

=== Fedora Electronic Lab ===

* Old page at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/FedoraElectronicLab
* New page should be at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ElectronicLab_Spin
* Maintainer(s) should be notified

=== Fedora Games ===

* Bruno is already taking care of this one

== New Spin Requests ==

=== Fedora Sugar ===

* No old page
* New page should be at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Sugar_Spin