[Fedora-spins] Weekly Rawhide Snapshots

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Fri Jul 24 11:12:52 UTC 2009

On 07/23/2009 10:58 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> I think we could have the spin1 machine do nightly composes and check
> whatever we like, but then once a week (whatever day we pick) take the
> composes and upload them to alt to get QA/test input.

While the initial target for spin1 was not to distribute anything (but
for us to be able to reproduce foo on Fedora Infra proper in the sense
of troubleshooting and testing), if Fedora Infra is fine with limited
forms of distribution then of course we should do it.

I believe Kevin has logged a ticket @infra to get spin1 upgraded to
rawhide, and ricky was working on that immediately after. Kevin, do you
have a ticket number or status?

Thanks,

-- Jeroen