[Fedora-spins] Vote on FEL Spin (was: Re: FEL Spin)

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Wed Mar 4 22:31:17 UTC 2009

Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 6:38 PM, Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
>> the Feature Freeze tomorrow (!).
>
> I try to create that page and my girlfriend is not very happy that for
> her birthday I'm with Fedora. Cheers !! hahaha
>
> Well if there are any updates or suggestions please consider that I'll
> obey them. If there are minor wiki settings I missed please do update
> it accordingly. With Thibault focussing on his studies and Aanjhan
> porting FEL to ubuntu, I'm doing everything for FEL.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraElectronicLab

Since this spin was in already in Fedora 10, and has had major attention
drawn to it -and thus Fedora- ever since it was first released with
Fedora 8 (iirc), I'm willing to make an exemption to the Feature Freeze
last night and give it a late +1.

Can I get some other votes please?

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen