[Fedora-spins] F14 and revisor

John P Poet jppoet at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 18:58:47 UTC 2010

Is this the right mailing list for getting help using revisor?

Under F14 (x86_64) I can't get it to work.  I have made some progress,
but am now stuck at:

No Package Matching anaconda-runtime. This is a required package.
/var/tmp/revisor/var/lib/rpm: No such file or directory

I *do* have anaconda-runtime installed, and it is available from the
repository I am using, so I don't know why I am getting that message.

I tried creating the /var/tmp/revisor/var/lib/rpm but I still get that
error, as well.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

John