[Fedora-spins] Small clarification about the wording on the download links

Tue Feb 16 08:44:08 UTC 2010

Hi,

I was trying to download the LXDE spin (and, I guess it is the same
for the other spins too) when I noticed that the phrase "6K Torrent
File for 64-bit PC ISO" is following by the FAQ "How do I use this
file?". The latter links to
<http://docs.fedoraproject.org/install-guide/f12/en-US/html/ch-new-users.html#sn-making-media>
which in fact is a next step towards properly using the torrent file
to download the ISO.

I was wondering if there was a need to put in a line about how to
handle the torrent file and, thereon link to what to do with the
downloaded ISO.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>