[Fedora-spins] Talking Points, Spin summaries

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh.goorah at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 08:18:09 UTC 2010

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 12:29 PM, Jeroen van Meeuwen
<kanarip at kanarip.com> wrote:
> Hey there,
>
> Spin maintainers are kindly requested to take a look at their spin
> summaries and detailed descriptions (on their Spins Page).
>
> These paragraphs will be used all over the fedoraproject.org realm of
> things, such as, like last release:
>
> http://spins.fedoraunity.org/
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_13_Talking_Points
>
> etc., etc., etc.

So can you please explain what has changed recently about this Talking
points issue ?
Paul deleted twice FEL's one paragraph on F-12 talking points. What
tells me that the time spent to write something for FEL would not be
spent for nothing ?

https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Fedora_12_Talking_Points&diff=154071&oldid=134124

Cheers,
Chitlesh