[Fedora-spins] [spin-kickstarts] Move fpaste to the base ks. It's small, doesn't have many deps and very

Jan Kratochvil jan.kratochvil at redhat.com
Wed Feb 9 19:29:22 UTC 2011

On Wed, 09 Feb 2011 20:13:15 +0100, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
# http://bugs.fedoraunity.org/server-bugs/27

> I'd suggest: a) work with upstream to solve the bug you ran into,

After the initial submit (Mar 4) I have already reopened/reaffirmed it 3 times
(Jun 12+13, Aug 7, Sep 7).  Pinged it now for the 4th (5th) time (Feb 9).

> possibly checking with the folks getting it packaged as well (I can put
> you in touch with them if you like)

This bug is server-side, one cannot fix it on the client.  Except changing the
valid browser configuration - but pastebins are for easy accessibility from
a browser, having to use a special browser/client just for the pastebin makes
the pastebin functionality meaningless.

> and b) simply use another pastebin service for your own needs.

I do not produce any fpaste URLs myself but I very often get fpaste URLs.
It is the same problem as if one gets a MS-Word document and has no position
to viably refuse it.

Thanks,
Jan